AIR CONDITIONER REVIEW
Best Panasonic Ducted Air Conditioners
The Panasonic company was founded in Japan in 1918, so it already has more than 100 years of life and experience and, since 1958 they have been marketing individual air conditioners, which has been a great success for them.
Following a revamp of their air conditioners in 1975, Panasonic launched on the international market and have since continued expanding and growing thanks to their efficiency, technological innovations and new environmentally conscious designs.
Its products are available for both residential and commercial use.
Some of its main characteristics are:
- Smart home technology.
- Flexible and easy-to-use control solutions.
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind: to take care of your pocket and the environment.
- Wide variety of innovative and flexible products to meet different needs.
- R32 refrigerant.
Panasonic has more than 300 products available for residential and large-scale commercial environments. They try to meet the needs of all potential markets
Since expanding into the international market, Panasonic has strived to adapt their products specifically to the different needs of where their units are sold, no longer based solely on the climatology of Japan, but also on the many possible extreme climates of the world.
That is why they always look for the best efficiency and technology in their products, to be able to adapt to the needs of customers for the type of climate in which they are, such as the months of strong heat in Australia.
Panasonic Air Conditioning Products
Stemming from a hidden outdoor and indoor unit, a duct system delivers air from room to room through floor, wall or ceiling vents depending on the consumer’s taste and the structure of the home.
Panasonic duct systems have the advantage of being very discreet and having a simple and flexible design, this is a great advantage to prepare the assembly of your products for homes.
Designed to be slim and with flexibility in mind, these units can be installed where space is at a minimum. Some Panasonic ducted air conditioners use an R32 refrigerant, which allows for greater energy efficiency and a significant reduction in the “global warming potential factor”.
The aforementioned slim design makes the installation of your ducted air conditioner much easier and this is generally a plus for buyers, because it guarantees a ventilation system of great quality and comfort but without the costly installation usually associated with a more bulky system.
A VRF system is used to refer to air conditioning systems with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
A variable refrigerant system (VRF) is an air conditioning solution that has 3 important characteristics that make it different from a conventional system:
- They have the ability to control the amount of refrigerant that flows through the system.
- Each indoor unit receives only the amount of refrigerant necessary to condition the space it is serving.
- Through inverter technology, the compressor motor varies its speed, increasing or decreasing the required capacity of the system.
Advantages of using an ac with VRFsystem:
- Efficiency: Low energy consumption as it uses only the necessary energy.
- Reliability: Being modular, it allows you to alternate the use of your compressors, extending their useful life and guaranteeing replacement availability when a compressor is damaged.
- Greater Comfort: Its Inverter technology allows it to reach the desired temperature in a short time and keep it within a minimum range of variation.
- Scalability: Due to its modular design, it is possible to choose different combinations of condensers to achieve the desired capacity according to the characteristics of the area to be conditioned.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: VRF systems are high-tech equipment, with electronic components that allow self-diagnosis for easy maintenance programming or timely reporting of the origin of the failure.
A further positive point is that these VRF units and their heat exchangers are specially designed to resist corrosive environments such as the intense Australian summer heat.
Panasonic air conditioners come with numerous operating and speed modes to suit the needs and tastes of families. Settings range from variable power outputs, oscillations and airflow direction to silent or night mode.
In addition, it has an automatic restart system in case of blackout or failure of the electrical system.
Panasonic is one company among many that has jumped onto the smart air conditioning bandwagon.
The company offers flexible control solutions to meet residential and commercial needs in addition to its new Smart Cloud solution, WLAN control and home automation. There are even customized control solutions for the commercial use of your air conditioners.
In addition, voice and Wi-Fi control are offered via a Panasonic platform as well as supporting Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa.
Easy-to-use touch controls are incorporated for ease of use.
The Panasonic remote App allows you to control and monitor your air conditioning from your phone and therefore from anywhere, so if someone has left the air conditioning on they can turn it off from their mobile or turn it on before returning home.
Panasonic offers one of the best guarantees compared to other companies of the same level. On offer is a 5 to 12 year limited warranty on parts, labour and replacement.
With environmental awareness and protection being the defining topic of our generation, Panasonic has implemented strategies and technologies to improve the energy efficiency of its air conditioners and become the market leader in energy efficiency.
For this reason, the cutting edge Premium Inverter technology has the ability to regulate the ambient temperature with minimal fluctuations and thus reduce inefficiencies in operation, something very intelligent for saving energy.
This technology, therefore, limits environmental impact while also helping families save money and not compromising quality.
Are Panasonic Air Conditioners Best?
Panasonic air conditioners are reliable and efficient.
Their environmentally conscious design positively influences energy savings in homes, and its design and ducts greatly facilitate the installation of its system, saving users time, effort and money.
They are easy to use and have protection against corrosion which is prone in the Australian climate.
Undoubtedly, it is an excellent investment in air conditioning to have comfort for many years.
Images source: panasonic.com