Preserving Your Comfort
We understand that it can be easy to forget about your air conditioning systems once it has been installed until a problems or fault arises.
However, in order for the equipment to last, and to ensure that the unit is running at its full potential periodic maintenance is essential to prevent issues that often pop up over time, such as producing an unpleasant smell, not cooling as well as it used to, or consuming too much energy.
Regular servicing is the key not only to maintaining the performance, but also the longevity of your air conditioning system. At Tenmen Electrical, we offer comprehensive servicing solutions that will keep your split and ducted systems efficient and your indoor environment comfortable.
The Importance of Regular Servicing
Proactive maintenance not only extends the life of your air conditioner but also ensures its energy-efficient operation. Our servicing process includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of critical components, which can prevent breakdowns and maintain air quality.
What Does an Air Conditioner Service Include?
Our Air Conditioning Servicing is a comprehensive solution designed to keep your system performing at its best and it includes:
- Unit check (on cool mode)
- Indoor unit cleaning
- Louvre cleaning
- Filter removal and cleaning
- Indoor barrel fan cleaning
- Drain flushing and cleaning
- Visual inspection of the outdoor unit
- Check on the cleanliness and security of the PVC duct
- Verification of drain flow
- Examination of gas pressure
- Monitoring of compressor current
- Deodorization of the indoor unit
- Application of Anti-Gecko treatment
- Application of Anti-Rust preventive