Cool, Comfort and Design with our Ceiling Fan Systems
Are you looking for professional ceiling fan installations and repairs on the Sunshine Coast? Look no further! At Tenmen Electrical, we specialise in Ceiling Fan Installations and Repairs, and our team is here to make your home cool, comfortable, and stylish.
Whether you’re after a fresh installation or need repairs to your existing system, we’ve got you covered.
Ceiling fans are a popular choice for cooling Australian homes during the summer months.
They are relatively inexpensive to purchase and operate, and they can be very effective at circulating air and creating a comfortable breeze.
Even in the age of air conditioning, ceiling fans remain a practical and cost-effective way to cool your home. They can be used to supplement your air conditioner, or even to replace it altogether in milder climates.
There are a wide variety of ceiling fan designs available to suit the size and style of any home. You can choose from traditional blade fans to modern bladeless fans, and there are even ceiling fans with built-in lights.
While ceiling fan installations might seem straightforward, it is important to note that they need to be connected to the electrical system. If you are not comfortable with electrical work, get in touch with Tenmen Electrical for professional and reliable ceiling fan installations and repairs.
If you are considering having a ceiling fan installed, here’s a couple of things to keep in mind:
- Choose the right size fan: When choosing a ceiling fan, it is important to select the right size for your room. The fan should be large enough to circulate air throughout the room, but it should not be so large that it overpowers the room.
- Consider the fan’s features: Ceiling fans come with a variety of features, such as multiple speed settings, a light fixture, and a remote control. Consider which features are important to you and choose a fan that has them.
If you need a new ceiling fan installed or your existing fan repaired, Tenmen Electrical is here to help. We offer installation and repair services for any space in your home or business. Our team can help you throughout the process, recommending the best ceiling fans for your needs and proceeding with the installation with all the necessary precautions.
Apart from certifying that your ceiling fan works correctly and safely, we also take into consideration the design aspects of the space, to ensure the ceiling fans blend in with the environment.
If you are looking to install a ceiling fan in your home on the Sunshine Coast or if you want to repair your existing system, get in touch with our team of professional electricians and we will provide you with a custom quote and the best possible service.
Types of Ceiling Fans We Specialise in:
Our qualified team of electricians can install or repair all types of ceiling fans, indoors and outdoors, including:
- Ceiling fans with and without lights
- Remote-controlled ceiling fans
- AC and DC ceiling fans
- Limited cavity ceiling fan installs
- And much more!
We understand that any precaution is little when it comes to electrical work and safety. That’s why we have a team of experienced and qualified electricians who will do an exceptional job installing or repairing your ceiling fan, and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the results.
Our services are tailored to the needs of our clients, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to request a free quote.
What Size Ceiling Fan Do I Need for My Room?
To choose the right size ceiling fan for your room in Australia, you need to consider the following factors:
- The square footage of your room: Multiply the length of your room by the width to get the square footage.
- The height of your ceiling: If you have high ceilings, you’ll need a fan with longer blades to circulate the air effectively.
- The number of windows and doors in your room: If you have a lot of windows and doors, you’ll need a fan with a more powerful motor to circulate the air.
- The climate in your area: If you live in a hot climate, you’ll need a fan with a more powerful motor to circulate the air effectively.
Once you’ve considered these factors, you can use the following chart to choose the right size ceiling fan for your room:
|Room size (square feet)
|Ceiling fan size (blade diameter)
|Less than 100
|60 inches or more
Keep in mind that this is just a general guide. It’s always best to consult with a qualified electrician to get a specific recommendation for your room.
- If you have a large room, you may want to consider installing two or more ceiling fans.
- If you have a high ceiling, you may need to install an extension rod to lower the fan to the correct height.
- Be sure to install your ceiling fan at least 18 inches away from any walls or furniture.
- Clean your ceiling fan regularly to remove dust and dirt. This will help to improve its performance and extend its lifespan.